Title: Summer Internship
Dream in GreenÂ (DIG) seeks a highly responsible individual with strong writing and research skills to assist with several projects in preparation for our 2015-2016 Green Schools Challenge (GSC). The GSC encourages K-12 students, teachers and staff members in Miami-Dade County to design and implement energy and environmental solutions at their schools by completing a series of monthly challenges throughout the academic year.
- Willingness to support Dream in Green mission
- Assist with the Green Schools Challenge Guidebook update
- Assist with the Green Schools Challenge Success Stories booklet update
- Update schools database for the Green Schools Challenge
- Provide administrative support to Dream in Green staff, including data entry and filing
- Research grant opportunities and assist with content
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite
- Must be organized, detail oriented and follow instructions
- Must be a team player and demonstrate the ability to work effectively in a volunteer environment
- Ability to prioritize in a detail-oriented environment
- Currently enrolled or recently graduated from a BachelorÂ’s Degree
3 days a week, 6 hours per day
This is a great opportunity to acquire experience within the non-profit sector and to showcase it on your resume. A recommendation letter will be provided upon completion.
Â Submission Procedure
We are seeking to hire immediately. If interested in applying please do so by Friday, June 12th by sending resume and cover letter to Natalia Arias, Program & Development Manager at gro.neergnimaerdnull@ailatan.
Â About Us
Dream in GreenÂ is a non-profit organization whose mission is to develop and implement programs that promote energy conservation and efficiency, environmental sustainability, and the use of renewable energy. We build partnerships with schools, local governments, and businesses for the purpose of reducing greenhouse gas emissions, waste, and our reliance on fossil fuels. Our programs emphasize education and behavior change. For more information visit www.dreamingreen.org